Chronic Insomnia Remedies In Las Vegas - How To Finally Get a Good Night's Sleep...
...And Without The Dangers of Addictive Prescription Medications!
If you have trouble falling and staying asleep, suffering from chronic insomnia symptoms or insomnia causes, this may be the most important article you ever read for your chronic insomnia remedies in Las Vegas.
Here's why you need to find chronic insomnia remedies in Las Vegas as listed below:
While you may or may not know it, there are some real dangers to not getting enough sleep or displaying chronic insomnia symptoms. It's been known by scientists and doctors for decades that a lack of sleep has more negative side effects than just leaving you feeling tired.
In fact, study after study show that insufficient sleep and insomnia symptoms occuring either as chronic insomnia or acute insomnia, contributes to numerous health conditions — and, according to a recent study done at NIH (National Institutes of Health) even death!
Chronic Insomnia Causes You To Be More Than Tired!
Chronic Insomnia symptoms and sleep deprivation can cause or contribute to:
• lack of energy and fatigue
• memory problems
• accidents and falls
• inability to focus and concentrate
• stress and anxiety
• weakened immune system
But of even greater concern are the dangers associated with prescription sleep medications for their chronic insomnia remedies in Las Vegas.
Maybe you've heard recently about all of accidents caused by people taking prescription sleep aids, or maybe you've heard about how many people are forced to enter drug rehabilitation programs because of these powerful drugs.
The good news is, there are many things you can do for chronic insomnia treatment in Las Vegas to improve your sleep without having to rely on harsh and addictive medications.
So if you, or any one you know suffers from chronic insomnia symptoms and difficulty sleeping, I urge you to read about and implement the strategies, chronic insomnia remedies in Las Vegas and insomnia cures I'm about to share with you.
But before we cover all of the sleep improvement tips, chronic insomnia remedies in Las Vegas, insomnia cures and insomnia tips, it's important that you understand what causes sleep problems and chronic insomnia symptoms to arise to begin with in the first place.
Before You Can Improve Your Sleep With Chronic Insomnia Remedies In Las Vegas, You Need To Know Chronic Insomnia Causes Or What's Causing The Problem
And remember, the key to solving any problem is, knowing what's causing it.
As you may already be aware, many people have a harder time with sleep as they age. But nowadays, insomnia symptoms doesn't just affect seniors; it's also affecting younger adults and even children in alarming numbers. So obviously, aging isn't the only factor in chronic insomnia causes.
So What Are The Insomnia Causes Or What's Causing The Problem???
There are numerous insomnia causes or factors that contribute to insomnia symptoms and the inability to sleep, but here are the major ones:
Cause #1: Aging
There are several changes that take place as we age that affect our ability to sleep and insomnia symptoms. One of the main reasons is, as we age, the production of melatonin in our bodies decreases and melatonin plays a major role in controlling our circadian rhythms, which regulate our sleep.
The good news is, there are numerous things you can do, chronic insomnia treatment in Las Vegas such as receiving a Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin is just one example. But, keep reading because I actually have several tips for improving sleep and chronic insomnia treatment in Las Vegas that I'm going to share with you.
Your Sleep Requirements Do NOT Decrease As You Age.
It used to be assumed that sleeping less was part of the normal aging process and that because you slept less, that meant your body didn't need as much sleep as it used to.
Well, research studies have shown that just because you may be getting less sleep, this doesn't mean your need for sleep has decreased. Your body still needs the same amount of sleep or more, but it just isn't sending the signals to the brain.
How Much Sleep Do We Really Need?
While this is something many people debate about, the fact is science has proven that most people need 6-9 hours of quality sleep each night. Now this doesn't mean that some people you can't function on less, as many people do, but we know that while you may be able to do it, it's not without a cost.
Cause #2: Prescription Medications
Yes, that's right. One of the biggest insomnia causes are prescription drugs. Nowadays people are taking drugs for everything under the sun, high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, obesity, insomnia treatment, etc.
You name it, they've got a drug for it. And the problem is, not only do none of these drugs address the underlying cause of the condition, the insomnia symptoms, but they all come with side effects, which are often worse than the ailment they are designed to help. One of the most common side effects is chronic insomnia symptoms.
3 Things You Must Know If You Are Taking Any Sleep Medications — Prescription or Over-the-Counter:
1. While they may claim to be safe, they aren't!
There are numerous negative side effects such as toxicity to the liver, decreasing memory, confusion, hallucinations, inability to focus, increased likelihood to have an accident and more.
In a recent study, people using sleeping drugs for insomnia symptoms had a significantly higher mortality rate.
Most sleep medications as insomnia remedies have been proven to be addictive and the last thing you want is to be addicted to a drug that has negative health effects.
3. Safe, effective and natural alternatives are available as chronic insomnia remedies in Las Vegas, such as Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin.
Decades of research has proven that there are numerous natural herbs and nutrients that can help you to sleep well and at the same time, strengthen your immune system and improve your overall health.
Cause #4: Anxiety, Stress and Depression
The inability to effectively deal with and manage negative stress and anxiety can quickly lead to trouble sleeping and insomnia symptoms and chronic insomnia causes.
Depression can also be a factor either causing and or contributing to sleep problems and insomnia causes and insomnia symptoms. And as you can imagine, the reverse is true; meaning sleep problems, insomnia causes and insomnia symptoms can create stress, anxiety and depression.
So improving your sleep with chronic insomnia remedies in Las Vegas is critical and many people find that their anxiety, depression and inability to deal with stress disappear when their sleep improves with the chronic insomnia remedies in Las Vegas listed below.
Cause #5: Injuries, Illness and Pain
Suffering from an injury, illness or Chronic Pain In Las Vegas can either cause or contribute to sleeping problems and insomnia causes and this happens in two ways. First, many people who are dealing with an illness, injury or condition physically have insomnia symptoms and trouble sleeping due to pain and or the inability to get and stay comfortable.
Also, people suffering from pain and illness tend to feel defeated, depressed and are unable to handle stress well and this contributes to difficulty sleeping and chronic insomnia causes and insomnia symptoms as well. As you are likely aware, this can be a viscous cycle.
Again, the good news is that there are numerous things you can do to improve your sleep with chronic insomnia treatment in Las Vegas that have been proven to be safe and effective.
8 Things You Can Do Right Now, To Sleep Better Tonight As Chronic Insomnia Treatment In Las Vegas
While there are a lot of things that you can do for chronic insomnia treatment in Las Vegas and to improve your sleep, there are six that I have found to deliver the best results.
1) Avoid watching TV before bed - especially in bed! The bed should be reserved for two things: sleep and romance. Not Desperate Housewives or football! Research shows that those who experienced the most sleep disturbances and have the most insomnia causes, had televisions in their bedrooms and used the TV to fall asleep.
2) Try a different pillow or mattress. It's scary to think how long some of us have been sleeping on the same pillows and mattresses for years and years. Does your mattress provide the support you like? Do you wake with your back aching?
Is there enough room for you and your sleep partner? Do you sleep better, or worse, when you sleep away from home? These are all things to ask yourself to determine if your mattress could be the thing preventing you from getting a good night's sleep and creating insomnia symptoms. Or more simply, just replacing your pillow with a new, fresh, higher quality version could be all that you need.
3) Avoid caffeine late in the day (or altogether). Did you know that even a small amount of caffeine even 10-12 hours before bedtime can create insomnia causes and problems falling asleep! Try eliminating the coffee, tea, soda and even chocolate and see if sleep improves as chronic insomnia remedies in Las Vegas.
4) Listen to relaxing music. Establishing a relaxing bedtime routine, such as listening to music, could be just the thing you need to signal your body it is time to sleep as chronic insomnia treatment in Las Vegas. So, dim the lights and throw some slow jazz or purchase a "relaxing sounds" CD to help slow your mind and body down for an evening of peaceful sleep.
5) Try mind - body techniques. After an action-packed day, your brain and body need to unwind and slow down before sleep can occur. Create a "ritual" for bedtime - take a bath, meditate, do some easy stretches or yoga. Try to do your "ritual" in the same way, in the same place, at the same time each night. The repetition will trigger your mind and body that it is time to relax and sleep as part of your chronic insomnia remedies in Las Vegas.
6) Try acupuncture. Used for over 3,500 years in China, acupuncture has shown to be effective in studies at improving sleep and can be part of your insomnia remedies in Las Vegas. While not everyone get great results with it, it is certainly something worth trying as part of your chronic insomnia remedies in Las Vegas.
7) Try a natural sleep aid. For many people, while the above tips and suggestions may help, it often isn't enough. If you are one of those people who really have a hard time getting to sleep and staying asleep, you may want to try a natural sleep aid for your chronic insomnia remedies in Las Vegas.
While over the counter sleep medications may help you fall asleep, they cannot be taken long-term and have risky side effects. A sleep aid that uses natural ingredients is a better approach to getting a solid night's sleep as chronic insomnia remedies in Las Vegas.
8) Get a Las Vegas massage in Summerlin! Las Vegas Massage therapy is a known method to reduce stress and tension, but can it really help you sleep better as part of your chronic insomnia remedies in Las Vegas? The research shows that Las Vegas massage therapy can help you sleep!
How Can Las Vegas Massage Help Me Sleep As Part Of My Chronic Insomnia Treatment In Las Vegas?
If your child couldn't sleep, what would you do? You would probably stroke his or her head or rub their back because Las Vegas massage is a natural and instinctive way to soothe and relax.
Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin Promotes Relaxation As Chronic Insomnia Remedies In Las Vegas
All of us have an autonomic nervous system comprised of two parts: the parasympathetic and sympathetic. The parasympathetic balances the sympathetic. When you have a Las Vegas massage, the parasympathetic is activated and thus allows your body to relax.
When you are stressed, the sympathetic is activated and you will feel the urge to fight or flight. So if stress and tension are the reasons why you are not sleeping very well with insomnia symptoms, you might be relieved to know that one of the benefits of Las Vegas massage therapy is improved sleep patterns. Some people even fall asleep while having a professional Las Vegas massage from me!
Several studies have shown how Las Vegas massage therapy not only lessened lower back pain and headaches, but also helped patients sleep better, eliminating insomnia causes, and lessened their anxiety and depression.
Another interesting massage study shows how critically ill patients reported having improved sleep patterns, both in the quality and quantity of sleep, compared to those who received only relaxation exercises.
Many of my clients report that they have much deeper and more restful sleep after receiving a Las Vegas massage or reflexology session with me.
What the research shows is this: If we are stressed or sleep deprived, our health is seriously compromised. Sleep promotes our innate ability to heal.
Can't sleep? Massage your feet or get your partner to rub your back before your go to bed.
Would you like to learn how to massage your partner or have your partner perform an adequate Las Vegas massage on you? Give me a call at the number listed below and I'll teach you!
Looking forward to providing you the most relaxing sixty minutes of your week, guaranteed, and teaching you how to massage your partner as part of your chronic insomnia remedies in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Massage
7398 Smoke Ranch Rd. Ste. 210
(Inside Northwest Health Careers)
Summerlin Las Vegas, Nevada 89128