Summerlin Massage 89134 Map And Directions

Summerlin Massage 89134 - Click Here For Map And Driving Directions (Inside Sun City Summerlin Community)

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spas In Las Vegas

Spas In Las Vegas are great for massage stress relief. I highly recommend Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin as one of the best spas in Las Vegas. This Summerlin Massage 89128 is also one of the best deals in Las Vegas. So much so that I guarantee it, or your money back!

Now of course I'm jaded, as I own and operate this Summerlin massage 89128 location. Yet, allow me to present a couple of thoughts to you that you may not have realized when choosing a Las Vegas day spa or other spas in Las Vegas.

First, why pay more for your Las Vegas day spa experience when you don't have to? Regardless of what the news sources are saying, the economy here in Las Vegas is still struggling. Spas in Las Vegas are still over-priced, and why waste money when you don't have to, even if you have the money to spend? Here at Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin I offer a 60 minute Las Vegas massage for only $59, and a 90 minute Las Vegas massage for only $79. Find me another Las Vegas day spa that can match my pricing; you won't.

The reason the Las Vegas day spa market is so over-priced is that they built these facilities when the economy was booming, paid too much for the land and decorations, and now they are stuck having to charge these high prices to pay the rent. I'm sure the spas in Las Vegas wish they could lower their pricing, yet they really can't. Sure, they may run a special here-or-there, but why deal with that when you have Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin offering the best deals in Las Vegas on a daily basis?

Ok, let's move on. Another couple of issues in which I'll combine are these: First, are you going to receive a full 60 minute Las Vegas massage, and, are you going to have the same therapist each time at your local Las Vegas day spa, or any of the other spas in Las Vegas?

Here at Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin, you always have ME. Same great service, not having to 'get used to a new therapist' and their touch. I'm completely professional and I'll actually listen to your wants and needs! I've also been a Las Vegas massage therapist for 8 years, so I have a ton of experience. I'm also located in a professional medical facility here in Las Vegas, so you are always secure when visiting.

A few more interesting points I'll mention are these: Do any of the other spas in Las Vegas offer a guarantee on their Las Vegas massage services? If at your local Las Vegas day spa you order some new-fangled fancy Las Vegas massage and you don't like it, do you get your money back? Will they offer you another free Las Vegas massage? Not likely. Here at Summerlin massage 89128 I'll do all of this for you. Every massage comes with a guarantee. Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin also provides a referral program. Just invite 2 people to receive massage from me and your next Las Vegas massage is free!

I'll also let you in on another secret that is typically reserved for only after you receive your first Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin with me. Here it is: After your first Las Vegas massage, I'll provide you with a coupon for your second massage at half the price! If this isn't one of the best deals in Las Vegas, I don't know what is. Show me a Las Vegas day spa or any of the other spas in Las Vegas that do this!

Ok, let's move on and then I'll wrap this up. Next would be, does your Las Vegas day spa massage therapist know anything about how to relieve back pain, chronic stress relief or chronic muscle pain? Do they have the proper training to do anything other than just soothing, relaxing Las Vegas massage? Do any of the therapists in the spas in Las Vegas know anything about pain management?

Understand that there's nothing wrong with soothing, relaxing Las Vegas massage, yet, what if you want something more? What if you are suffering from trigger points, or have chronic lower back pain, or are suffering with chronic neck pain symptoms or lower back pain symptoms? Do the local spas in Las Vegas address these? How about your local Las Vegas day spa? I doubt it…

Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin massage pro Kris Kelley is certified in Las Vegas medical massage. If you are suffering from weekend aches and pains, or are suffering from chronic pain seeking chronic pain relief in Las Vegas, I'm your therapist. Not only that, but here's the best part: I won't charge you a cent more for any of these medical massage services in Las Vegas. Again, one of the best deals in Las Vegas.

This is getting a bit long, so if you’d like to see all the other benefits of Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin in comparison to your local Las Vegas day spa, or any of the other spas in Las Vegas, please visit this page here: Spas In Las Vegas.

If that page doesn’t convince you to use my Summerlin massage 89128 services, nothing will! :-)

Kris Kelley
Las Vegas Massage
7398 Smoke Ranch Rd. Ste. 210
(Inside Northwest Health Careers)
Summerlin Las Vegas, Nevada 89128
Kris.kelley@yahoo.com
(702) 203-5670

~

No comments:

Post a Comment